1. Frame Tube Extrusion Sizes Available are:
- 1-3/4" X 4-1/2"
- 2" X 4-1/2"
- 1-3/4" X 6-1/2"
- 2" X 6-1/2"
2. Minimum 1/8" Wall Thickness for Door Opening
3. Closed Back Tubular Extrusion for Immediate Door Frames - For Added Strength and Durability
4. 3/16" Thick by 1-1/2" Wide Door Stop for Closer and Strike Reinforcement and Stability
5. Infinite Storefront and Fixed Window Designs Available
6. Capable of Housing 1/4" or 1" Glass Infill
7. Frame Joints Tied Together by Either Heavy Duty Shear Block or Screwsplining
8. Also Available in Thermally Broken 2" X 4-1/2" Tube Extrusions for Sidelites, Transoms, and Fixed Windows
9. No Two Piece Vertical Snap-In Frame Members
10. Multiple Frame Horizontal Tube Sizes
11. Flush Glaze Snap In Stops To Hold Glass (In Some Cases a Snap In Sash Will be Used)
Along with our heavy duty flush and stile & rail doors, Cross Aluminum can provide complete framing systems. Immediate frames, sidelites, fixed window units, and transoms are fabricated in standard and custom designs. Our philosophy of structural integrity is also applied to our framing systems.
- Immediate frames around the doors are fabricated from a tubular "closed back" extrusion.
- .125" minimum wall thickness.
- Our own custom extruded doorstop: 3/16" thick x 5/8" high x 1-1/2" wide. This provides the strength needed to apply closer PA brackets or rim panic strikes without the need for additional expensive reinforcement.
- Heavy-duty insert sub-frame available for special applications.
- Various frame extruded sizes available.
Click here to download Frame Systems specifications.
Click here to review all of our Frame System Architecturals
Click here to view our recent installations of Framing Systems.